Orthodontics » Straightening teeth and improving smiles with aesthetic braces
- Orthodontics is all about straightening teeth to improve the appearance and function of teeth
- Braces now look much better than they use to. There are a number of different types of braces with some almost invisible.
- Orthodontic treatment is now provided for patients of all ages. Don't feel left out.
- Having your teeth straightened does not always mean having teeth out.
- Treatment does not always take years but can often be completed in weeks or months.
- We have been providing orthodontic treatment for over 20 years so have plenty of experience.
- Our generous payment plans make paying for your treatment much easier.
- We are very happy to see you just to make an assessment and to advise you of the treatment options available. So if you would like to know more just give us a call and make an appointment.
We have now expanded our Orthodontic treatment package to include all of the following:
- A full orthodontic assessment (excluding x-rays). We can then tell you all about your oral health and what would be necessary to give you straight teeth and a great smile.
- X-rays as required to help treatment planning.
- An initial hygienist visit to ensure maximum gum health prior to treatment.
- Orthodontic appliances that are best suited to your needs.
When your teeth are straight:
- First set of retainers to keep your teeth straight.
- A final post treatment hygienist visit.
- A final orthodontic review to ensure all is healthy as well as good looking and functional.
- The option of a discounted Home whitening package.
See below for our SPECIAL orthodontic packages:
Fixed white braces:
£1500 per arch
if no extractions are needed
£1700 per arch
if extractions are needed
Fixed metal braces:
£1275 per arch
if removable brace
is also required:
Additional fee for removable brace-£600
Now available-Lingual Orthodontics.
Designed for adults who want a great smile and who want a discreet, effective brace.
In a recent survey, 100% of adults expressed satisfaction with their lingual orthodontics.
All lingual orthodontics will be carried out by our Specialist Orthodontist, Ailbhe McMullin.
See more offers
These prices are only a guide and will be confirmed when a full treatment plan has been agreed.
Very simple and more complicated treatments may attract less or more of the standard charge.
« Back to Orthodontics