Reasons to Choose Us
We believe in listening to our patients in order to understand the desired aims of treatment and to be sympathetic to any concerns or fears.
We also believe in a friendly and open approach to our patients providing full information and consultation at every stage of treatment. Printed treatment plans and reports are provided.
Prevention is a very important part of our philosophy of patient care. Preventative treatment and advice is the bedrock for long term health and treatment success.
- Experienced and well established at the practice.
- Friendly and professional approach.
- Emphasis on prevention.
- Dental care to suit all the family including cosmetic treatment.
- Hours of opening include evening and saturday appointments.
- Dedicated childrens club.
- Easy access from M602 and M60 and Easy, free parking nearby
We will always try to accomodate emergency appointments.
- Denplan and other payment schemes as a service to our patients
Free information packs to provide information about the practice and the
- All new patients will have a comprehensive15 point Dental Health check which
includes assesment of gums as well as teeth plus oral cancer screening
Modern surgeries that are well equipped plus a newly fitted decontamination
room to conform to the latest reccomendations in cross infection control