Smart Smile Kids Club – puzzles, games and fun whilst learning about habits for good oral health.
0-4 Years Old
- Free dental health checks for 0-4 years old when attending with their parent or guardian.
- Advice offered on tooth brushing and healthy diet options.
- Advice on dummies and soothers.
- Acclimatisation for children to seeing the dentist. Growing without fears.
4-16 Years Old
- Protective Coatings for new teeth.
- Fluoride treatments to aid prevention of tooth decay.
- Development monitoring to encourage straighter teeth and aesthetic smiles.
- Orthodontics (braces) as required.
- Acclimatisation to treatment.
- Regular motivation for good toothbrushing and dietary advice to prevent decay.
- Advice on how to avoid dental erosion-a growing problem amongst teenagers.
Fluoride applications and fissure sealants (tooth coloured sealants) are applied to biting surfaces of children's teeth to prevent decay.
« Back to Preventative Dentistry